Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch #106

Everyday Ruralty
Oh how I've missed my friends on the farmhouse porch for chats. Click the logo to the left to visit Patrice and read other's posts. I was very busy with some important stuff. Now that it's done... I can get back to my regularly scheduled postings.

Are you ready for this week's questions?

Oh, I hope Patrice doesn't mind; I'm going to invite my four legged girl, +Hatsu Misa Takara [Misa for short], to join me in this chat. She loves to chat. I think you will like her. Click her link above to visit her profile and see her photos and activities. She hasn't updated it lately. We'll have to rectify that.

Questions
  1. Do you have any type of air cleaner in your home?
    ME: Not anymore. We went through three of them. We had three ionizer air filters/cleaners. It was one of the originally made kind. There's new refined types now. I would love to have a couple of them.
    MISA: NO! But, with all the dander and hair I shed... it looks like a cotton ball factory exploded in the house, I do! It gets caught in my toes like velcro. Can you imagine that? Who wants hair that looks like it's growing out of their toes? I have enough hair... 
  2. What do you do with the spare change you accumulate in your car, purse, pockets, etc?
    ME: I do not. But, my husband, +Paul Edwards, does. We have a quart canning jar he puts it in. Sometimes we use the quarters for small items that are under $5.
    MISA: I don't drive, carry a purse or have pockets. Now, If I were a kangaroo or some of those other animals with pouches OR maybe those rodents with pouches in their cheeks, that would be a great place to put loose spare change, don't you think?
  3. What's one chore you wish you never had to do again?
    ME: Cleaning up after Misa in the yard and on walks. I wish there was an invention that would dispose of it automatically.
    MISA: Chore? Listening to Kimberly complain about cleaning up after me... that's painful, dontcha know! I'm a dog after all. There's no doggy potties to use. Maybe someone should invent doggy potties so it can just be flushed away... Hey now... there's a concept!
  4. Are you outgoing, quiet, shy, reserved, or life of the party?
    ME: I'm outgoing, but, I can be any of the above, except "life of the party". My mother used to say that I never knew a stranger. I wonder what she meant by that?
    MISA: I'm very outgoing. I love to party till the cows come home! Partay.................
  5. Have you understood your parents more as you've gotten older?
    ME: Some stuff, yes.
    MISA: I was only around my parents for seven weeks. I never got the chance to really experience them. On the other hand; my human parents... I'm still living with them. They won't let me leave. I have stayed with friends while Mama & Papa traveled. The friends gave me yummy table food. I don't get that at home. Even though I stick my nose right next to their plate, never taking food off the plate, just begging for a bit. Every now and then I get a piece of cooked meat. I hate spicy stuff though. They eat a lot of that. So, I'm glad I don't get their table food. What comes out the other end... ugh... I don't want to listen to the complaining.
Happy Chatting!

4 comments:

  1. This post brought a smile to my face. Thank you for sharing. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misa- I'm glad you joined in. I saw a wonderful movie about an Akita. I think it was called Hatchi. Check it out. Let me know when they invent dog potties. We need one. Hello to Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete