Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 Power Word - Life Verse

For the past four months I've been going through a transformation. It's been a very good path. It takes courage to step back from oneself and allow the Holy Spirit to work in you. I've had to step back from myself and allow the Holy Spirit to work in me. It was a scary thought because, I'm not typically one to just step aside and let someone else control me. Allowing GOD to do this transforming life altering change is a work in progress. It's been a great experience so far.

Below I've listed my power word for 2013, along with my life verse to go with it.


2013 Power Word:
Courageous

2013 Life Verse:
Joshua 1:9
This is my command-be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Have you found your power word and life verse for 2013? Spend some time in prayer and allow the Holy Spirit to wash over you and fill you. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I like this word courageous. And of course your life verse is one that I can take to heart too.

    Happy New Year!

    Blessings and love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete