Friday, August 09, 2013

Five Minute Friday - Lonely

It's that time of the week again. Let's join Lisa Jo Baker in today's word prompt. Also check out the others linked there and see the wonderful posts out there. Click the image and it'll take you there.

You ready? Today's word prompt is: Lonely.

GO

There's been songs written about being lonely. There's been movies made about loneliness. There's been books written about being lonely. Lonely is the one in isolation. People who have become ill and left to themselves to figure out their way through. There's people who are dejected because those who don't want them around. Such is the lonely.

I remember a time I would visit the elderly and I had a hard time departing because they wanted to visit more. They didn't want to be left alone.

I remember a time when I felt desperately lonely. I didn't feel wanted. I didn't feel loved or cared for. There's others out there who are lonely. There's also those who feel lonely even when their surrounded by a sea of people. Mentally, they are lonely.

GOD is with me. I'm never truly alone. HE helps me through the rough patches. Thank YOU LORD!

STOP

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! And praise Him for finding us in our loneliness. He is good. SO good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right Kimberly we are never alone. Such a wonderful knowledge to have. Hope you are doing well this week.

    ReplyDelete