Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Being Grateful

It's been about a month since my last TT post. There's been a lot going on.

I'm grateful that GOD graced me with such a wonderful husband. I'm very grateful that I got to talk with my daughter twice in a three month period. You may think that doesn't seem like much. However, prior to this I hadn't heard from her in two years. I felt so blessed for this two times. It's easy to lose site in life when you have so much on your plate that it takes over your life and before you know it, a year has gone by. Then, another year and another. Next thing you notice is it's been ten years. We need to slow down and take notice of ourselves. Take responsibility for ourselves. I did just that in October 2012. I took ownership of my life. I went through a major transformation, mentally and am working on physically. I'm grateful that GOD showed me the way.

Nine days ago I finished training with Janet Daughtry & Life Breakthrough Academy to be a Certified Biblical Life Coach.



I'm grateful that we have a roof over our heads, transportation and food to eat.

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment: