Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Farmhouse Porch Chat [20130709]

Everyday Ruralty
Join us today for a chat from the farmhouse porch. Click image to go visit Patrice and click through to visit other's who left their link.

Questions:
  • Bacon or sausage? If vegetarian, what do you have for breakfast?
    Turkey... Pork doesn't agree with me.
  • Do you take time to "smell the roses"?
    I love to smell the roses. They are my favorites.
  • What's your favorite stone fruit? (Peaches, nectarines, plums, apricots, and cherries are in the stone fruit family.)
    Peaches. Although, I like all the stone fruits.
  • What is the thing people notice most about your personality? (quiet, outgoing, polite, funny, etc.)
    I'm outgoing and funny. I get a lot of comments about something weird.
  • Is there a hobby that you have wanted to do, but haven't started yet?
    I already do this, but not to any extent. It's pretty random. Kind of like these farmhouse porch chats. I love photography. I even have a photography blog. It's quite neglected though. It probably has some cobwebs and dust bunnies.

7 comments:

  1. My photography blog is quite neglected also. I feel bad but there doesn't seem to be enough time lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i guess you mean turkey sausage & turkey bacon... i will have to try both i have never been so brave. always gone with the more normal to me.

    have a great week. ( :

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peaches are my favorite stone fruit, and I actually prefer canned to fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like turkey sausage but I've never tired turkey bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love photography, too, but can't get out much to do it these days. I sometimes share my photography on my regular blog. What I'm having more fun doing these days is creating fractals and drawing stick people figures for my husband's blog as well as participating on some art-related blogs. I mostly use my photography as a source image rather than the goal product, digitally altering it a point of abstractness in some cases.

    What do you think would give you the motivation to be more active on your photography blog?

    I enjoyed your post. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think a second blog would have cobwebs if I had one. There are only so many hours in a day.

    ReplyDelete