It's that time of week again! Let's join Patrice [err Wendell] at the Farmhouse on the porch [err the barnyard trough?]
Here's the questions and my answers for this week:
Yes, I'm a day later. But, better late than never, I say.
- Do you use any type of water filter (pitcher or sink mount)?
Yes, I use a brita pitcher. We actually have a filter built into the fridge that has water fed through to the door. I double filter my water.
- Do you have any tips for staying hydrated in the warmer weather?
Wendell's idea is great... However, I personally keep two water bottles ready full of water to drink.
- Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Well, my hairs wave at everyone and everything. They even wave at me when I look into the mirror.
- Are you on top of all the chores/work you do, or are you always running behind?
As FlyLady.net says: "You're never behind. Just begin where you are. You can do anything for 15 minutes."
- If you could sing a song to Wendell, what would it be?
For you, Wendell.