Wednesday, July 24, 2013

[20130724] Farmhouse Porch Chats

Everyday Ruralty
It's that time of week again! Let's join Patrice [err Wendell] at the Farmhouse on the porch [err the barnyard trough?]

Here's the questions and my answers for this week:

Yes, I'm a day later. But, better late than never, I say.
  1. Do you use any type of water filter (pitcher or sink mount)?
    Yes, I use a brita pitcher. We actually have a filter built into the fridge that has water fed through to the door. I double filter my water.
  2. Do you have any tips for staying hydrated in the warmer weather?
    Wendell's idea is great... However, I personally keep two water bottles ready full of water to drink.
  3. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
    Well, my hairs wave at everyone and everything. They even wave at me when I look into the mirror.
  4. Are you on top of all the chores/work you do, or are you always running behind?
    As FlyLady.net says: "You're never behind. Just begin where you are. You can do anything for 15 minutes."
  5. If you could sing a song to Wendell, what would it be?
    For you, Wendell.
Happy Wednesday Evening, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Waving to you, and your beautiful hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendell loves Mr. Ed! I like the Fly Lady. I should probably revisit her. It's been years... I figure I was too far gone for even The Fly Lady!

    ReplyDelete