Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Sunday Community || Avdent of {Rejoicing}

Zechariah 2:10 - The Lord says, “Shout and rejoice, O beautiful Jerusalem, for I am coming to live among you.

Psalm 33:21 - In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name.

Zephaniah 3:17 - For the Lord your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs."

Psalm 32:11 - So rejoice in the Lord and be glad, all you who obey him! Shout for joy, all you whose hearts are pure!

Psalm 13:5-6 - But I trust in your unfailing love. I will rejoice because you have rescued me. I will sing to the Lord because he is good to me.

In Zephaniah 3:17 He will rejoice over you with joyful songs. God loves us enough to rejoice over me with joyful song? Not just me, but all of you too. We should respect Him enough to do it in return. Worship Him! Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment