Saturday, November 02, 2013

BEDN - Blog Every Day in November | Introduction

I started blogging on this blog in January 2006. I originally started blogging in March 2004 over at LiveJournal. The last time I posted on that blog was two years ago. Over these years of blogging I've struggled to keep up and post regularly. Then all of a sudden pops up blog memes. What a novel idea.

I found a few memes that I liked and have followed. There's some I let go as well. I love reading people's stories. I love reading the different perspectives people have on the same subject.

Well, now...I came up on Rosalilium's blog via another blogger I follow, Fuzzygalore. Rosalilium is hosting the #BEDN Blog Every Day in November meme. Unfortunately, I'm already a day behind in starting. But, hey, it's ok. If you'd like to join in click Rosalilium's link above.

I'm going to follow each day's word prompt to post. Friday, November 1st, word prompt: INTRODUCTIONS.

Here's mine:

I'm a Christian wife, mom, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend and whatever else will fit.

Most people tell me I'm funny. I like that because I've adopted the saying: Laughter is the best medicine. I love to laugh. I love to hear laughter.

I enjoy great journeys of adventure. My husband and I will take out on the road on our motorcycles and have fun. Sometimes we ride with a group of people. I love picnics and sunsets. When I get a chance, I love to capture life with my digital camera on my phone. In the side panel ---> If you care to, you can read even more about me.

A recent capture while out riding. In the Mountains of California.

1 comment:

  1. It's lovely to read your Introductions post Kimberly. What a great photo too - biking and photography go so well together!

    ReplyDelete