Thursday, August 01, 2013

Life update {20130801}

Hello all,

I will be taking a break from all my blogging and posting on social media for the next week as I accomplish my final exam to be a Certified Biblical Life Coach as well as prepare to incorporate this new skill into my repertoire. It's been a long tough journey. One, most of you know we moved from the Seattle Metro Area to the Greater L.A. Area in May this year [2013]. I was granted time off from training to prepare and move. Second, twice, I fell ill and have been injured. Next, all that has pushed this course out a couple months longer than it was supposed to be. I so appreciate the training academy for granted me such grace. Thank you, +Janet Daughtry and +Daryl Daughtry, as well as the rest of the staff for your patience and compassion toward me.

All that being said, I'm on the mend with this injury as I type (I injured my right foot just under the baby toe. I'll spare you the gory details.) I'm on the last leg of my training journey.

Finally, I have much to be grateful for. I praise GOD for everything HE has given and continues to give to me, blesses my marriage and family. I also want to thank my husband, +Paul Edwards, for his patience, compassion and support through this journey.


4 comments:

  1. You are a strong woman Kimberly with lots of gifts and much to offer! Excited for your new chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Unknown commenter above: Why do you not identify yourself? I'd love to know who's encouraging me. It feels a little creepy getting a message from Unknown user. If you know me and you have other means of communication, please contact me privately if you must. But, please, let me know who you are. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. praying for you, and cheering you on. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimberly, I will continue to pray for you. That is awesome that you are going through this training! Keep us up to date on how it goes.

    ReplyDelete