Thursday, August 01, 2013

Life update {20130801}

Hello all,

I will be taking a break from all my blogging and posting on social media for the next week as I accomplish my final exam to be a Certified Biblical Life Coach as well as prepare to incorporate this new skill into my repertoire. It's been a long tough journey. One, most of you know we moved from the Seattle Metro Area to the Greater L.A. Area in May this year [2013]. I was granted time off from training to prepare and move. Second, twice, I fell ill and have been injured. Next, all that has pushed this course out a couple months longer than it was supposed to be. I so appreciate the training academy for granted me such grace. Thank you, +Janet Daughtry and +Daryl Daughtry, as well as the rest of the staff for your patience and compassion toward me.

All that being said, I'm on the mend with this injury as I type (I injured my right foot just under the baby toe. I'll spare you the gory details.) I'm on the last leg of my training journey.

Finally, I have much to be grateful for. I praise GOD for everything HE has given and continues to give to me, blesses my marriage and family. I also want to thank my husband, +Paul Edwards, for his patience, compassion and support through this journey.