Friday, August 06, 2010

Sweet P's Meme [2100806]


Click link to join Tiffany.


What a wonderful way to praise God and be an encouragement to others. Here's my prayer, petition and praise:

Prayer & Petition: Dear Heavenly Father God... I bring this to you because Jesus has shown us the way. I thank You for Jesus being my Savior. My prayer is for all the lost, spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically. There's so much out there Lord. I pray that in Your timing each one will come to You. I lift myself up to You Father seeking forgiveness for any selfishness and sins I've committed. I thank You in advance for hearing, acting on [loving me enough to clear my wrongs away] and showing me Your love. I seek healing of my physical injuries after my two wheeled accident Father. I trust and know You are in control of all this. Whatever the reason for this happening Lord, I commit it to You and leave it with You to handle and take care of. I love You Father God. In Jesus' name, amen.

Praise: My praise is that God spared my life on Thursday night after crashing my motorcycle and sustaining minimal injuries and the motorcycle with little damage. I pray this be an example to those who need it Father. Thank You. My other praises are that we have the freedom to worship God through Jesus salvation.

Now, it's your turn out there. Take some time and spend it with the Lord and share it with others to encourage others.

5 comments:

  1. Dear Jesus heal Your precious daughter...and I praise You she is safe in Your arms! Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly, thank you for joining me in Sweet P's. And I thank GOD with you for your minimal injuries. Please LORD continue to heal Kimberly's injuries. Restore her to complete health and mobility.

    Hope you get better soon.

    Have a blessed weekend.

    Love and hugs,

    tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thankful for God's watch and care over you this past week! Thankful for your very life!

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for and with you dear sister!

    God's love and healing touch is amazing!

    ReplyDelete