Thursday, February 04, 2010

Thankful Thursday [20100204]


This month our host
for TT is Iris.
Click image
to see original post.

I have been following another group for TT hosted by Sonya. However, Sonya's taking a break from blogging right now. So, I'm going to follow this other group for now. I will keep in standing with my traditional list of five thankfuls. So, here's my list for this week:
  1. I'm thankful for an awesome God who has such perfect timing. When we set aside our me attitude and allow God's will everything falls into place.
  2. I'm so very thankful that God has seen fit to keep me and my husband together. After our experience over the last 3-4 yrs this is a miracle of all miracles. Praise HIM!
  3. I'm thankful that HE does answer prayer and is my best friend of all friends. None can compare!
  4. I'm so thankful that our Winter hasn't been unbearable this year and that our basement  hasn't flooded so far.
  5. I'm thankful for the new ladies Bible Study we started last night at church. We're doing the "He Speaks to Me" by Priscilla Shirer. I'm meeting some new gals I've seen at church but not had the opportunity to get to know, even the Pastor's wife. She remembered my name... I was like, wow!
Join us in TT and be grateful to God for all your blessings.


4 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like a lot of good things. I wish you blessing at you're women's bible study.

    Yoli :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am continuing to post for Thankful Thursdays, is it okay to still use the same picture from Sonja?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will love that study! Priscilla is awesome. Drink him in sister. He's so worthy of our time and attention.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete