Friday, February 05, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins [|]20100205[|]


Click image to join
in Friday Fill-ins.


And...here we go!

1. I know that I know that I know Jesus loves me "and" all of you.
2. I have no clue what's the longest month.
3. You can't help but accept the love given to you.
4. Let's rock it; bring it on!
5. Have you looked where it would be the most obvious?
6. High speed Internet is now available.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to enjoying my honey, tomorrow my plans include attending a continuing education class on ethics and Sunday, I want to praise, worship and fellowship with my church family!


5 comments:

  1. Hey Kimberly!

    I popped over from Lisa Smith's site and wanted to meet you. I luv your site! Your ponderings and words really bless me!

    I'm following along now and hope you can stop by my place for a visit sometime....I luv meeting new BGFs (bloggy girlfriends)!

    Sweet Blessings!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your number five. It is always there. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The class you are taking sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list, loving #3. Have fun at your class on Saturday and have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for #1!!! I totally believe that with all my heart. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete