Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Fill-ins [20100212]

FFI
Click image to join Friday Fill-ins.

And...here we go!

1. Pickled eggs.
2. Resting at home.
3. The snow is up some people's eyeballs.
4. I love to commune with and in nature.
5. It's 5:16 PM; that means it's hammer-time.
6. My shoe size is hard to find.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to preparing for the weekend, tomorrow my plans include enjoying the day; it's our 11th anniversary, and Sunday, I want to spend some time getting ready for the Valentine's Jazz/Swing Dance in the evening!

Happy Valentine's Day!


6 comments:

  1. Kimberly:
    Enjoy your "love" weekend; I'll be spending it with husband and kids per usual.

    Loved your thoughts on God's love; haven't had time to watch the videos, but will try and get back to them this weekend. Kids are off school today...

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the shout out to hammer time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My shoe size is also hard to find. And it is always going to be extra bucks when I found the perfect fit! :)
    Have a wonderful Valentine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to go swing dancing a lot when I lived in Northern Virginia. There was great live band that would play in an old dance hall. Have fun. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh hammer-time...! I love dancing too, I hope you will have a blast this coming Valentines day.. have fun.. I wish you all the best! ~hugs~

    By the way, thanks for stopping-by.

    My Friday Fill-ins

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a happy anniversary, thanks for dropping at my blog.

    ReplyDelete