Friday, January 01, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #157


Click image to participate!

1. Last night I had fun with friends to bring in the new year.
2. This is going to be a great year.
3. The funniest thing happened to me on the way to my friend's.
4. I'm finished with 2009...so where do we go from here?
5. He said blah blah blah; she said Ya don't say!.
6. The car is missing and it's up to us to find it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include seeing a couple clients and hopefully having some play time with my honey, and Sunday, I want to go to church and worship & praise Jesus for the beginnings for 2010!

Watch for my Words list post later! I'm still working on the content!

Happy New Year!


1 comment:

  1. What a great weekend! Happy New Year! Enjoyed your list!

    ReplyDelete