Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thankful Thursday #59

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey


If you'd like to participate, just click the image above to land at the original post to get image for your blog post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week.

Here's my list for this week:
  • I'm thankful for a loving, merciful and gracious God.
  • I'm thankful for a loving, caring and great husband.
  • I'm thankful for a loving family.
  • I'm thankful for the end to another year and the beginning of a new year.
  • I'm thankful for great friends.
Watch for my post for January 1st. It will set my blogging up for the next year. I challenge each of you to look into something like it that will help you grow your faith in God.

Happy New Year!



3 comments:

  1. Wow cant wait to read what you post for next year. You seem fired up! Thanks for stopping by for tt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great things to be thankful for!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like gratitude and intentional living!

    Blessings as you wrap 2009 and embrace 2010.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete