Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #154

  1. Good times: Bad times.
  2.  Wipe your feet before you enter enter my home.
  3. Sleigh bells ring are you listening.
  4.  Big or little.
  5. Once more please.
  6. End of the road?
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to crash after my training class, tomorrow my plans include more training class and Sunday, I want to be done with training class and rest!

Click image
to participate.
And now for some humor and fun with a bit of seriousness.

The Living Nativity


3 comments:

  1. seems like you will be getting lots of training

    ReplyDelete
  2. With all the rain we had this weekend there was a lot of feet wiping. Glad training will be over this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to meet you, Kimberly. Training?? I'm currently training for a marathon...half first in march. blessings! lisa

    ReplyDelete