Here's my list this week.
How about you? What are you thankful/grateful for? Share, thank GOD and be blessed.
- I'm so very thankful for the most precious loving God I serve.
- I'm so very thankful that God saw fit to place my husband in a new job. He's in his 2nd week now. He'll be training for another 2 1/2 weeks; then they'll turn him loose on the phone. He's a Technical Support Engineer.
- I'm more than thankful that I'm mostly well from being ill. Praise YOU God!
- I'm grateful that God is allowing us to keep out house. I'm am bowing prostrate before YOU Father God in thanking you profusely for allowing us to keep our house.
- I'm thankful that my daughter seems to be getting her life together. She moved to another state to start over. She informed me earlier this week that she is now engaged. No date is set yet though. I'm grateful that God answered my prayer for reconciliation in my relationship with my daughter.