Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sacred Acre - One Man Changes a Community

Romans 5:1-4
1 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 3 And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; 4 and perseverance, character; and character, hope.

My heart is heavy today. I am trusting in my faith that I have peace with God through JESUS, having faith into His grace. I stand and rejoice in God's glory even through my trials and tribulations with the perseverance to build my character having hope in eternity.

Where are you at today?

The below video is a great testimony to God's grace and hope.



1 comment:

  1. Well, I didn't have the 14 minutes to spare today, but I'm so glad that I did. What an incredible witness to a life well lived.

    The sacred acre.

    Amazing.

    Thanks.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete