Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Fill Ins #151

ffi
Click image to participate
in Friday Fill ins.

  1. We need Jesus, because without him we're so lost.
  2. I woke to my honey leaning over me for a kiss and it made me smile.
  3. If you want to be loved you need love also.
  4. Seek God and be saved because your eternal life depends on it.
  5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think people are quite vain.
  6. Lots of fun things and people makes for a happy holiday.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing nothing but relaxing, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to spend time with the Lord!


2 comments:

  1. Enjoy spending time with the Lord Sunday. And enjoy working tomorrow.

    We have work to do around here too. :)

    Love and prayers,

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fill-ins, Kimberly. Gives me a little glimpse into your everyday life. Enjoy you're evening. I plan on doing as little as possible! Now tomorrow, well, that's another story:)

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete