Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving & Praise

I challenge you to put aside all your personal "feelings" and grumblings. Look up to the LORD God; be HIS servant in praise & worship thanking HIM. Afterall, HE gave us a gift. We should at the least thank Him, don't you think? You say, "But, I didn't ask for the gift. Maybe I don't want it." Well, to turn this gift away is foolish at best. It's the ultimate gift anyone could every receive. It's the gift of salvation and liberty therein. So, with that... as the Psalm below reads:

Psalm 100
1 Make a joyful shout to the LORD, all you lands!
2 Serve the LORD with gladness;
Come before His presence with singing.
3 Know that the LORD, He is God;
It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves;
We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.
4 Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
And into His courts with praise.
Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
5 For the LORD is good;
His mercy is everlasting,
And His truth endures to all generations.

Prayer: Dear Father God, I prostate fall before You giving You thanks for Your ultimate gift of salvation. I thank You for meeting our needs. I pray for my family and friends that their needs will be met as You have met mine. I thank You for allowing me to live in a place where we can freely seek and worship You. All honor and glory to You. In Jesus' name, amen.


1 comment: