Monday, July 13, 2009

Part of the Family

Daily Christian Quote
I was homeless, hopeless, and nameless. Then God came to me and took me in, and adopted me as His son. - Steven Curtis Chapman

Ephesians 1:3-6
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, 4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, 5 having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, 6 to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved.

From the beginning of time it was prearranged, predestined, previously determined by God the Father that we would be adopted unto HIM and be accepted into HIS family. That's a promise. All we need to do is accept the free gift of salvation through Jesus Christ.

Being a part of God's family to me is the most precious gift one could ever receive. Anything outside of that is peanuts. If I had not accepted Christ as my savior my life would completely empty; void of "real and true" life. God's love is so precious. To pass it by is a sin in and of itself. Pure disobedience. I'm not ready to accept the consequences of disobedience; hell for eternity.

HIS grace is sufficient. All you have to do is accept His free gift of salvation stepping into His glorious light.

Praise, honor & glory to The Father God in Heaven.

Prayer: Father God, in Jesus' name, I lift up the lost souls who are stuck between Heaven & Hell. I lift them up to You asking that their hearts become softened and that they hear Your call unto Yourself and they that will abide in Your in the safety of Your protecting wings. In Jesus' name, amen.

5 comments:

  1. Kimberly this is so true! Thank you for sharing this. I agree with you. I know my life has been so complete since I found the Lord. He has always known me. I am so thankful for His patience, love, grace and mercy He has for me. Many people try to make the plan of salvation seem complicated. It isn't. Man makes things hard by adding rules. This is why we must learn God's word for ourself, so we will know truth. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a wonderful post Kimberly. I love how you write -

    "Being a part of God's family to me is the most precious gift one could ever receive. Anything outside of that is peanuts. If I had not accepted Christ as my savior my life would completely empty; void of "real and true" life."

    Humans try to fill up the "God hole" with worldly and temporal pleasures. I'm so very thankful that I am part of God's family and don't need to do that.

    Have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an evangelist at heart. I appreciate your life giving words.

    Being part of a family, especially an eternal one, is the greatest pleasure.

    Thanks, sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How thankful I am for my adoption into the family of God. Apart from Christ, I am nothing.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Powerful messsage Kimberly! I stand with you in your prayer as well.
    God bless you dear sister.

    ReplyDelete