Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hope



I find hope in the Word of God. I find hope in people who are around me who are hopeful. I find hope in the music that I listen to. I find hope in the church I attend. I find hope in my family. -Thelma Wells

Acts 2:26
No wonder my heart is glad, and my tongue shouts his praises! My body rests in hope.
Romans 15:13
Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
1 Timothy 4:10
This is why we work hard and continue to struggle, for our hope is in the living God, who is the Savior of all people and particularly of all believers.
Hebrews 10:23
Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise.

Where do you find hope? If you lack hope seek God and His word. Your hope is in God. He will comfort your weary soul. Praise be to the God of Heaven!

Prayer: Dear Father You know that there are many suffering emotionally, mentally, spiritually & physically. My prayer is that they would find hope in You and the gift of Salvation through Jesus. In Jesus' name, amen.


6 comments:

  1. I stand in agreement with your prayer.

    Love the beautiful photo and Scripture.

    Our Hope is in the LORD. Praise God.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God Lisa... I so appreciate how God sends you to me without fail. Many blessings and grace to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly thank you for helping to spread the hope of Jesus today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today I struggle with the sickness of a close friend who, barring a miracle, will soon rest in the arms of her Hope. We do not grieve without Hope. We live with Hope, knowing that this isn't it; there's more to come.

    I cling to that Hope this day.

    Beautifully timed for me Kimberly. Thanks.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just touching base dear friend before I sign off of blogging for over a week. I pray blessings over you and will connect via FB once in a while. Love you.

    ReplyDelete