Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers!



Psalm 63:6-8
6 I lie awake thinking of you (Father God), meditating on you (Father God) through the night.
7 Because you (Father God) are my helper, I sing for joy in the shadow of your (Father God) wings.
8 I cling to you (Father God); your (Father God) strong right hand holds me securely.
Proverbs 17:6
Children’s children are the crown of old men,
And the glory of children is their father.

I pray that all you children give tribute to your fathers today. We have an eternal Heavenly Father who watches over us and takes care of us. As God's word says in the bold verse above the glory of children is their father. Thank You Father God for creating me and for giving me my Earthly father to care for me as Your helper. See below A love letter video from our Father, God.



No comments:

Post a Comment