Sunday, April 05, 2009

The Air I Breathe

Genesis 2:7
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

Job 33:4
The Spirit of God has made me,
   And the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

Psalm 33:5-6
5 He loves righteousness and justice;
   The earth is full of the goodness of the LORD.
6 By the word of the LORD the heavens were made,
   And all the host of them by the breath of His mouth.

Psalm 150:6
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD!

Ezekiel 37:5
Thus says the Lord GOD to these bones: “Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live.

My breath is GOD's breath. HE IS the air I breathe.  HE IS all I need. He feeds me when I'm hungry. He gives me drink when I'm thirsty. He gives me rest when I'm tired. He gives me strength when I am weak. He carries me when I am unable to carry myself. O' Lord God, You are my ALL in ALL. Praise be to the Son of God who gave of his human body as a sacrifice so that I may live... for HIM... for eternity.

For the life of me I can not fathom or comprehend how anyone could deny their maker/creator! It IS because of Him that we are!



3 comments:

  1. Amen and amen! I love the Word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the air I breathe, too. How I need Him everyday. Praying this week affords you many occasions of seeing our Father at work in your heart and life.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always amazed by GOD. I love this song. I want to sing it everyday. Such words of worship.

    Thanks for your ministry.
    You are HIS.
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete