Friday, January 02, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

As I was reading through all the blogs I follow I came across Friday Fill-Ins on Paula's blog post for today. So, I did as she suggested and went over to Kristen's blog to check hers out. After looking over both of their posts I decided to give it a go. If you'd like to give it a go check it out.



1. The world is very large.

2. "Oh, you want to go downstairs?" was the last thing I said talking to Misa, my dog, after we played around with her toy. She wanted a drink from her water dish!

3. I wonder how the changes that the new U.S. President Obama makes will affect Americans.

4. We should be more in love with our Father God in Heaven at the end of all things.

5. There's something to be said for blogging.

6. In Heaven with God THE Father, is where I want to be.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with my wonderful husband, tomorrow my plans include seeing a client and Sunday, I want to be with my church family praising & worshiping God!

  

2 comments:

  1. Neat. I've not seen a Friday fill in yet. How fun!

    I'm still taking a break, but wanted to pop in and say Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly, this looks interesting. I will have to partake to God's glory in filling them in. Thank you for sharing. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete