Thursday, November 06, 2008

[Then]

Ryan from thisisreverb challenged us to look back and find things from the old days and post them and link them back to him so he can see.

I found these images:


This is my 7th grade picture from 1977.


My H.S. Sr pic from 1983. The photographer had no idea what he was doing.


My H.S. Graduation pic in 1983.


This was my prize possession in the late 80s. I caught it 4/26/1987. I love fishing. One Spring we went fishing in a man made lake off the shoreline. We didn't know at the time but there was a bass tournament that weekend. I sure got the prize. That was 20 inches long and 4 lbs. A family member saved the fish in the freezer, sneaking it out to a taxidermist.

The above picture was my birthday, August 10th, 1987.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberly,

    I saw your prayer request on Nichole's blog, and your momma heart called out to mine.

    Dear Lord,

    I ask you to intervene in Kimberly's daughter's conflicted and addicted heart. Grab her from the pit she has thrown herself in and pull her to safety and wholeness. Use Kimberly and others to point this young woman to her Healer, her Redeemer, the Lover of her soul, and the source of a "high" that truly satisfies--the joy of knowing Christ. We place her in Your loving and merciful hands and ask You to protect her from herself until she is ready to turn her heart to You. In Jesus' Name, AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your pictures. I also enjoy reading your blog. God bless, Doylene

    ReplyDelete