Friday, November 07, 2008

In relationship

clipped from www.beliefnet.com

Daily Christian Quote

God does not have to come and tell me what I must do for Him, He brings me into a relationship with Himself where I hear His call and understand what He wants me to do, and I do it out of sheer love to Him... When people say they have had a call to foreign service, or to any particular sphere of work, they mean that their relationship to God has enabled them to realize what they can do for God.

Oswald Chambers

I've been learning a lot about my relationship with God. I'm building it now. Before I seemed to have taken it for granted. I think many of us do!

Where do you stand in your relationship with GOD?

1 comment:

  1. My Utmost for His Highest by Oswald Chambers is my favorite devotional--along with Steams from the Desert.

    The problem I have had is that I try to tell God how I would like Him to work in and through me--rather than let Him lead.

    ReplyDelete