Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Strong Tower

Psalm 61
1 Hear my cry, O God;
         Attend to my prayer.
2 From the end of the earth I will cry to You,
         When my heart is overwhelmed;
         Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
        
3 For You have been a shelter for me,
         A strong tower from the enemy.
4 I will abide in Your tabernacle forever;
         I will trust in the shelter of Your wings.  Selah


How often do we call out to the Lord crying to Him? He wants to hear from us. I haven't called out to him as often as I should; but that's all going to change. The above scripture pretty much speaks for itself. I also found that this video goes very nicely with this scripture. It's one of my favorites. I have so many. I simply love to praise & worship God. It recharges me and fills me up when I fill low and down. What about you?


3 comments:

  1. Love this song by Kutless. Great to sing HIS praises. All the time.

    Thank you for your friendship.

    Have a great day praising the KING.

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your response! Happy to meet you!!

    Nicole
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I'm so thankful I stumbled into blogger tonight. I thought I wonder what my dear friends have written on, and here is a great reminder. God is my strong tower. He is my fortress! Tonight I felt like I was being beat from the inside out (not physically), and I had forgotten I could hide in the shadow of the Almighty Living God! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete