Saturday, July 27, 2013

Still Saturday - {20130727}


I've been told by my health care team that I'm quite in-tune with my body. I know everything that's going on with me. I can even tell when my atlas vertebrae is mis-aligned. I can feel the immediate affect of correction.

God's word tells us to be still and know HIM.

10 "Be still, and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world." 11 The LORD Almighty is here among us; the God of Israel is our fortress. Selah - Psalm 46:10-11
I often wonder if I'm in tune with GOD. The noise inside me drowns out other sounds. I often have to tell myself to be still and listen to the Holy Spirit within me.

Join the still saturday community and be blessed.

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes, to be still, to know that He is God ... and that He loves us more than we can ask or imagine ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we are quiet, we can hear HIM quietly speaking - sometimes louder than any audible voice. Quietness is often an in depth way of connecting with Almighty God. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still each and every day; slow is the only way to live!

    ReplyDelete