Friday, June 21, 2013

[20130621] Five Minute Friday

Five Minute FridayEvery Friday FMF is amass with writers from all over. Lisa-Jo Baker sets the tone with her word prompt.  It's a great community. Click the image and join in or just click through and read the posts.

Today's word prompt is: Rhythm

{GO}

My life fell out of rhythm for a time. I felt like I was off the rails. By that I mean that I had a hard time accomplishing tasks/chores, getting places on time and living my daily life. My life surely was chaotic. It reminded me of the time that Jesus was out to sea with His disciples. Jesus went below deck to take a nap. While napping His disciples became frightened because a storm was upon them and the winds blew, the boat rocked and the rains pelted them. They freaked out and went below deck to wake Jesus to see what to do. For me there were days when my life felt like that.

We recently moved from one state to another. The packing, the loading... the stress and the whole lot of it had me in a tailspin. Things are beginning to settle down. Life if beginning to flow better.

{STOP}

5 comments:

  1. Dear Kimberly
    I love that story for Jesus shows us that we don't need to panic when life is churning around us; we can just trust the One resting in our hearts.
    Much love XX
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things settle down soon for you & that you make good friends who can come help you out! How exiting to move to a new state, a fresh start! I pray that you enjoy your new home! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying you settle in and find a rhythm in this new place... I too love that story - it reminds me that even when everything appears to be chaotic and out of control - He's got it... and He's not worried! Ever! Isn't that great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blessings on your new endeavors. There is something so comforting in finding a new rhythm. I pray all goes smoothly for you! peace!

    ReplyDelete