Monday, March 25, 2013

Identity

What's your identity? Where do you find your identity?

When our focus is not on GOD... we find our identity in worldly things... our job, what we wear, the company we keep, our home, the car we drive and a whole host of material things tied to the world. I've even done it.

There was a time when I had to be dressed a certain way. I couldn't have a hair out of place. My home had to be like a show place, on and on I could go. The very biggest thing I had my identity tied up in... I was a victim. A victim of my past hurts. A victim of someone's judgment against me.

In the past several months I've been going through a life transformation like none other. And... GOD is the core of it. HE has been teaching me through the Holy Spirit to put my focus back on HIM. Teaching me that I am a "Child Of The KING!".

In all this happening... My mind has been set free... free of the identity of a victim... HE has made me victorious. HE has blown off the prison doors and set me free. Free to live victorious in HIM.

Listen to +Scott Neth in this video. He tells us about our identity being in GOD. We are victors in the battle. Victors in this battle because GOD, through Jesus, has won the battle! We don't have to live in torment anymore! Praise GOD!


No comments:

Post a Comment