[Join Lynn in giving
[Join Greg in giving
Take a minute or two and hop on over to Lynn & Greg's blogs and check out each one's version of Thankful Thursday. They're virtually alike. One typically has a weekly theme while the other simply gives thanks. I like them both so I pay tribute to both when I post. Join in! What are you thankful for?
I have much to be thankful for. I'll list five things this week:
Happy Thursday Blessings as you post away today!
- God's grace and mercy HE continues to pour out over me and fill me.
- The basic things in life: a home, food, water, clothing, transportation.
- The wonderful mentors HE's placed in my life via "Online". One mentor has encouraged me to begin writing my first book. Praise God I have just over 1200 words so far. That might not seem like much. But, it's a lot coming from someone who's never written a book before. Oh, I've written blog posts and the like. But, they're usually one a page or two, aren't they?
- A Soul Mate to share my life with in this Earthly life.
- Great friends and family.
- Bonus one: That none of our belongings or bodies were involved in a car smashing into our garage door late in the night. It's been an interesting morning here to say the least.