Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday [20110127]



[Join Lynn in giving
Thanks.]
   
   [Join Greg in giving
   thanks.]
Take a minute or two and hop on over to Lynn & Greg's blogs and check out each one's version of Thankful Thursday. They're virtually alike. One typically has a weekly theme while the other simply gives thanks. I like them both so I pay tribute to both when I post. Join in! What are you thankful for?

I have much to be thankful for. I'll list five things this week:
  1. God's grace and mercy HE continues to pour out over me and fill me.
  2. The basic things in life: a home, food, water, clothing, transportation.
  3. The wonderful mentors HE's placed in my life via "Online". One mentor has encouraged me to begin writing my first book. Praise God I have just over 1200 words so far. That might not seem like much. But, it's a lot coming from someone who's never written a book before. Oh, I've written blog posts and the like. But, they're usually one a page or two, aren't they?
  4. A Soul Mate to share my life with in this Earthly life.
  5. Great friends and family.
  6. Bonus one: That none of our belongings or bodies were involved in a car smashing into our garage door late in the night. It's been an interesting morning here to say the least.
Happy Thursday Blessings as you post away today!

4 comments:

  1. "1.God's grace and mercy HE continues to pour out over me and fill me."
    Amen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing a book... how wonderful, Kimberly! Keep me posted on your progress. It's not an easy thing to do, but if your heart is in it and God is directing the pen, it's the right thing to do. Don't rush the process... there are no timetables with writing. Just ponder on it as you can and write whatever comes to mind. There's time for refinement at a later date.

    Keep to it.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list of things to be thankful for, Kimberly. Praying God's blessings continue on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are brave to start writing a book! That takes alot of persistence! But if you write from the overflow of the grace and mercy He's poured into you...it will be Awesome!
    Great list of Thanks!!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete