Thursday, December 09, 2010

Times - HE is there.

This morning a friend posted this video on facebook. As I watched it a memory popped up in my head... of a blog post I read a while back. I can not remember who posted it. It basically said that God is there. It struck me... hard.

No matter the situation or the place. HE **is** there. By my side, your side; everyone's side.

Let HIM into your heart & HIS love fill you to overflowing.

There are times in my life where I need to climb up into my Father's lap and curl up. Simply feel HIS warm hug and caress of love and care comforting me through life's trials. HE is there.

1 comment:

  1. Precious sister, you are such a blessing! Thank you for sharing his precious truth with us this evening!

    I'm sitting at His feet, or in His lap or with my head on His bosom at ALL times. I can't breath without HIM. I'm thankful His love is unfailing.

    Praying a blessed Christmas for you and your family. I love you.

    ReplyDelete