Saturday, December 25, 2010

O' Holy Night - Christmas Video Tour

My prayer is this: Dear Father God, I lift up each lost soul to YOU. I pray that their hearts would be softened to YOUR calling and that they would accept YOUR true salvation gift and accept Jesus into their hearts and minds. Your love is so deep that not one is left unloved. I adore YOU Father God with all I am and I pray that everyone else will too. I pray that people's needs are met in more ways than one. I pray that when those needs are met that they see it for the truth knowing YOU are the true giver of love and all the mercy & grace that comes with it. Praise YOU Father God! In Jesus' Holy & Precious name, amen.





May each and everyone be very blessed.
Merry CHRISTmas!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful...just beautiful.

    I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo your prayer Kimberly! May God take you places in 2011 made possible only by Him! hugs, B

    ReplyDelete