Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins: [20100312]


And...here we go!

1. I am so looking forward to warmer weather, aren't you?
2. Uh, later?
3. When you get your chores done you can have fun playing.
4. God and my faith in Him is a big part of my life.
5. If you need anything, press the F1 button, help is at your fingertips.
6. Wow, that was quite a trip.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some play time with my honey, tomorrow my plans include going on a fun ride (2up) on the Buell motorcycle with hubby and Sunday, I want to spend some time with my church family praisin the LORD.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Christian biker chick! We've got a CMA (Christian Motorcyclists Association) group at my church. My 50cc Honda Metropolitan scooter doesn't hang well with the big kids, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew someone would say get housework done first and then play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just learned it recently that F1 button, gives some helpful tips.

    Nice post.

    Here is my friday fill- ins.

    ReplyDelete