Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday [20100218]


Click image
to join Iris
in Thankful Thursday

I'm not going to give a numbered list of thankfuls today. I'm just going to ad lib it. God doesn't look at everything as a list. It reminds me of a time clock or an alarm clock. It's OK sometimes, but not all the time.

There's been a lot of talk of "Lent". I'm not into that. I work hard to live my life for the LORD. I focus on being all that I can. I do slip up sometimes, as we all do. The important thing is that Jesus reels us back in "if" we let Him.

That being said. I'm so very thankful for a loving, caring, compassionate, merciful and gracioius God, that He sees right through all my imperfections. In His eyes I'm perfect because I'm fearfully and wonderfully made... in His image. I was freed from the bondage of satan's wiles when Jesus went up on that cross. I'm a slave no more. Thank YOU Jesus!

I'm so thankful for a personal relationship with God. He's the best most wonderful friend one could ask for. He never fails me. All I have to do is seek Him and believe He is the "Great I AM"! Show Him reverential respect because He deserves it. I praise and worship HIM and none other. You are all I need, as my blog friend Lisa posted on her blog this morning. Please visit Lisa's blog. She's very blessed. And take a minute to watch the video there. It's powerful!

Happy Thursday and blessings to you all.


6 comments:

  1. I will definitely add my AMEN to the list. It says it all as did this post. Have a wonderful day. Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the GREAT I AM!! And I'm so thankful He is my pilot too!!
    Awesome list Kimberly!
    Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazingly awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise the LORD Sis for sharing about our LORD with the heart in which you always share. I am thankful for JESUS and I'm thankful for your heart for HIM.

    Thanks for sharing the post He had given me to share.

    Love and hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete