Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Fill-ins [20100219]


Click image to join in on the fun!

And...here we go!

1. Johnny WeirI don't believe I know him.
2. And they're off and running @ the 2010 Olympics.
3. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud kept me safe.
4. Scratch the itch, if you get an urge.
5. Having sweet dreams is no doubt sweet indeed.
6. It doesn't take much to love when you're loved.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just hangin out, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to follow the Holy Spirit's lead in worship at church!

4 comments:

  1. lol I didn't know him either!
    Love number 6!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great week! I hope you will have a blast as always.. ~hugs~

    My Friday Fill-ins

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) LOved the #4

    Thanks for stopping by....have a great weekend!

    Cya next FF!

    ReplyDelete