Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Random Dozen [20100302]


Click image to
hop over to Lid's
to participate
1. Do you use the labels various charities send you as “free gifts?”
Yes. No sense is wasting them.

2. What is your favorite time of day (or night) for skywatching?
Anytime, of course!

3. What is the most adventurous you've ever been with trying a new food? (Keep it G-rated please)
Don't remember. It seems I'm always a bit adventurous.

4. Have you ever heard a rock sing? (Trust me, there's a reason for this one!)
Of course, anytime I do hot stone massage.

5. If you could learn a language you don't presently speak, what would it be?
French, I reckon.

6. Al Capone's tombstone read, “My Jesus, Mercy.” If you could write your own epitaph, what would it say?
I like what SusanD at This Day! Uses. I'm using it too, but in a different translation.
1 Timothy 1:16 (New Living Translation)
But God had mercy on me so that Christ Jesus could use me as a prime example of his great patience with even the worst sinners. Then others will realize that they, too, can believe in him and receive eternal life.


7. If you were a famous musician who was known by one name, like “Cher,” “Sting,” or “Jewel,” what would it be? It doesn’t have to be your first name, but it can be, if you’d like.
David

8. Have you ever been inordinately “into” a television show?
Who hasn't?

9. When you sneeze, do you go big, or do you do that weird “heenh!” sound that makes people think you’re going to blow your brains out? Any other variation we should know about?
I go big!

10. Do you still read an actual newspaper that you hold in your hands, or do you get your news elsewhere?
I try to avoid mainstream news.

11. Are you a good speller?
I think so!

12. At what time each day do you start thinking about Lost lunch?
A few minutes before. (As for this Lost thing. We don't watch or have TV anymore.)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing with us. Love your answer to question #6. Awesome Scripture!

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your concise answers. Straight forward and plain. Hope you have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing...

    until next time... nel

    ReplyDelete