Thursday, January 21, 2010

Two in one post

In yesterday's Wordless Wednesday post I have a pic of me. Click here to see it again, to jog your memory. Here's the story related to Tell Me Thursday for my post:
My husband and I were out during the day after I got off work visiting his computer clients. On one occasion we had to make a stop at an electronics superstore to get some hardware to replace in one of his client's computers. That pic is me in my riding gear waiting on him. I had him take that pic of me after he came out before he got all geared back up. Because I was riding 2 up with him and not on my own bike I instantly became the pack mule. You'll notice the backpack straps on my shoulders. It is his computer repair and tech work backpack. Can I say "heavy"? At one point he had some dense household products for his mother, that we delivered to her, in there. "Whewww" I was glad for their removal.

He bought that jacket and another pair of riding pants for Winter riding for me as a Christmas gift. The reason I'm not wearing those pants is for another post another day. We're going on a ride this weekend. I'll make sure to get more pix to post. Visit my P365 blog to view lots of images from my life. Link is in sidebar.

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey
Click image to join in
with Sonya for TT.

And now for my TT list this week:
  1. I'm grateful and thankful for a loving God who is also my best friend. If it weren't for Him by my side day to day who carried me on occasion I would completely and utterly lost.
  2. I'm thankful that my husband was safe yesterday on his way to work when his motorcycle broke and he had to leave it on the side of the freeway until the shop could come and pick it up. And that his mom was able to assist in getting his key to the site for the shop to be able to move the bike onto the trailer. My husband was only 10 minutes late to work. Not bad.
  3. I'm thankful for my church family. I know I keep using this one. However, they're great people in the Lord. They go out of their way to make sure we're ok. And the fellowship is awesome too.
  4. I'm grateful and thankful that our Winter isn't so bad this year. We've been having some warm days. This week has had a lot of overcast gray days, but not pouring down rain. I'm thankful that God keeps us safe during storms.
  5. I'm thankful for all of you. Yes! I appreciate visitors, even if they don't make comments. Even if there's only one person who is blessed by a post God has used me to touch someone. He's cool like that.
Happy Thursday Everyone! Be blessed by the best; forget about the rest.




5 comments:

  1. Hey Kimberly, Great list for TT. I can count on one hand the number of times I've ridden 2 up since I got my own bike. I love riding my own. Have a great day. Blessings, SusanD

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful list. I hope you have a great week. God Bless, Doylene

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is VERY cool like that!!
    Great thankful list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I missed coming over on Wednesday. Great story for TMT. Must be hard balancing with all that hardware on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's quite a load you were carrying! Glad for the explanation. I'll be praying for your special situation this week, Kimberly. I know you are walking though a difficult time.

    You are not alone.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete