Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins [20100122]


Click image above to participate.
It's fun!

  1. You have a chance to have fun and live life. It is too short.
  2. Stand up and take notice, right now!
  3. There is a day coming when Christ shall return to fetch up His people to Heaven.
  4. Pay now, so you don't have to pay later.
  5. It's time to drop all my masks and stop being everyone else and be "me". [Note: I've already done this. I pray that others who are doing it can seek God and allow Him to help them drop their masks too.]
  6. I jumped up in the air but I came down, on my bum.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some time with my honey, tomorrow my plans include more of tonight and Sunday, I want to spend some time with the LORD and fellowship, maybe go on a ride with some others and take in God's creation!


2 comments:

  1. your answers are very religious and i like it...
    My Friday Fill-ins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number five is soooo hard to do. It really pays of though. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete