Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday [1/28/2010]

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey 

If you'd like to participate, just click one or both of the images above to land at the original blog to get image for your blog post. Next write down some things you are thankful for this week.

Here's my list for this week:
  • God never ceases to amaze me. HE's more than enough.
  • God is really doing a work in my husband and myself since our miracle in August 09.
  • We still have a roof over our heads. Something went amiss with our mortgage.
  • Praise an awesome God for all of you who stop by my blog.
  • We're blessed to have such a wonderful four-legged girl, Misa, the wonder dog. If you'd like to see a picture of her you can click my P365 photo-blog link on the side. There's one of her there in the latest post.
Please join me in Thankful Thursday and give thanks to God for what He's been doing in your life.

Happy Thursday!


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful list! I love how you have a heart for christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree, a great list. I don't know what I would do without God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

    I just read that you were healed of FM. I've not had that but I've had others physical problems and God has come to my rescue several times. It's all in My Story on the left sidebar of my blog.

    O What a Savior,
    AliceE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen and Thank you Jesus for a great start for the New Year!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list and I especially like the reminder beneath it.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a great thankful list. Yes we should be joyful and Happy for a New Year. I loved your WFW also. Thanks for sharing and coming to visit me.
    Have a Blessed Friday,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kimberly, Love your list. And your photo blog is great. I like the new slide show. Thanks for sharing. SusanD

    ReplyDelete