Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins [1/15/10]

fridayfillin.gif
Click image
to participate
in FF.


And...here we go!

1. The lesson I learned yesterday was it takes all kinds in life.
2. The heart of the home, the kitchen, is where friends and family meet.
3. All these years have just slipped away.
4. He was standing there waiting for me when I arrived.
5. The truth is the way to go..
6. The beautiful sunset is what I remember most from that day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with my honey, tomorrow my plans include working for a few hrs. and Sunday, I want to enjoy my time with the LORD!

What about you?


2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your fill-in. I love your answer about the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, the kitchen is the hub, isn't it?

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete