Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thankful Thursday #57

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey
Click above image
to see the original TT
and to participate.


Here's my list this week:
  1. I'm so thankful I serve an awesome forgiving and loving God.
  2. I'm so very thankful that God is working in and through me and my marriage. Praise YOU Father God for all that You're doing and will continue to do.
  3. I'm grateful that God will never leave me nor forsake me.
  4. I'm thankful that we have a roof, food and transportation.
  5. I'm thankful for my immediate family as well as my church family. God certainly uses them to bless and encourage me.
  6. I'm adding another... I'm grateful for a loving, giving, caring and wonderful husband. God has really been working on him and molding and making him into a wonderful spiritual leader in our home.
What about you? Join me in sharing your thankfuls and bless someone who may need a blessing.


7 comments:

  1. Hello Kimbely. I love your blog and look forward to reading more and getting to know you better. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I love visitors. I do think we each have a unique way of expressing ourselves and I do try to blend in a bit of humor with everything. If it makes one person happy it is worth it. Come back and visit again. I will be posting much more often after the Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful thankful list as always. I wanted to visit and tell you how much you have touched my life this entire year dear sister.

    My prayer for you is that 2010 will be even more full of the PRESENCE and PEACE of GOD in all areas as He truly loves you.

    You have a sweet heart of love and honor unto the LORD and you boldly share HIM on your blog and I appreciate you so much for that.

    Remain encouraged in JESUS! Merry CHRISTmas and I look forward to all that GOD will give you to share here in 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your list. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! Thanks for visiting my post today and merry Christmas to you and your family as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely honest list!! thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list...and don't you love adding an extra!!!

    Praises! And thanks for stopping by the jungle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kimberly, Thank you so much for commenting on my post! I am so glad that I found your blogs. I have Fibromyalgia, too.

    Oh! Great Thankful list and post!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete