Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins: #155

ffi
Just click image
to participate.

  1. No, we will NOT; for the last time.
  2. You, work at the old kitchen table.
  3. I watched the steam rising from the hot cup of coffee (or tea) and thought: Oh, that smells divine.
  4. Life is going to be okay. Because God is in control.
  5. I'll take a hot raspberry mocha, please.
  6. It's positive, at least from my point of view.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to (not decided just yet), tomorrow my plans include seeing a couple of clients and hopefully spending some much needed time with my honey and Sunday, I want to play with wild abandon; I miss it so much!
What about you? C'mon, join in. Have a little fun.


7 comments:

  1. I will take a raspberry mocha and God being in controll any day!

    Have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. raspberry mocha - not heard of that - sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  3. great answres! love the #4 :)

    have a happy weekend!
    u may view mine here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend - thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post. God is in control and life is good. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your #4 :)

    ReplyDelete