Monday, December 07, 2009

Post Revisit: The Word or A Resolution

Last December some of us bloggers did a New Year's Word(s) from the Lord instead of New Year's Resolutions. The link provided is my New Year's Word(s). In a couple of weeks I'll be creating my new one for 2010. I'd like to encourage each of you to participate this year. Take this time to pray about it and allow the Holy Spirit within to guide you to the right word(s) to glorify God in 2010. As you will see in my post I also have used a "life verse(s)" and I made it visible in the footer of this blog. I also encourage you to do this. Referring back to it often through the year as a reminder of how God is working in your life.

The Word or A Resolution <---Click here to revisit last year's post.

Stay warm and cozy. It looks like it's going to be a "cold" Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment