Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Word or A Resolution

I'm joining my bloggy friend Tiffany over at Tea with Tiffany as she makes a new year's resolution by using a word(s) instead of a list.

You can find out more detail by reading her specific post on this subject. Just click mr linky for her blog link.

If you feel inclined to also follow the lead please link your post to this one or Tiffany's original.

Lord Jesus, I pray that You would put in me a new word(s)/phrase that I could use for 2009. I pray that I be diligent and focused on You as I use it during the year to strengthen me. In Jesus' name, amen.

My word(s) will be:

Trust & obey keeps coming to mind. I feel the Holy Spirit moving on this. I believe I'll use it.

Here's my scripture:
Isaiah 50:9-10
9 Surely the Lord GOD will help Me;
Who is he who will condemn Me?
Indeed they will all grow old like a garment;
The moth will eat them up.
10 “ Who among you fears the LORD?
Who obeys the voice of His Servant?
Who walks in darkness
And has no light?
Let him trust in the name of the LORD
And rely upon his God.

1 comment:

  1. Thankful for your "trust and obey" prompting. I love it. Thank you for spreading the word. I've found this practice to be so helpful to my spiritual growth.

    Love the verse too.

    :)

    This made me smile, knowing God spoke!

    ReplyDelete