Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday #52

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey
Click on the image for the original
Thankful Thursday and to link up.

  1. I'm thankful for a God who cares enough and loves enough to show Himself just enough to blow my mind. HE never ceases to amaze me. I'm so in awe of HIM.
  2. I'm thankful that even under the most tense pressure of our finances God still provides for us.
  3. I'm thankful for a God fearing and God obeying husband. Even when my husband didn't want to do something God directed him to get it done anyway. And that even though my husband claims to be lazy [in some areas of his life] he still manages to fit stuff in, eventually.
  4. Even though we're about to lose our home to the bank... I'm still thankful that God is in control and His will is going to be done.
  5. I'm thankful for the short time I was back in touch with my daughter. God has a handle on it. I trust HIM!
What about you? What are you thankful for today? Join me today in posting your list of 5 thanks. Instructions are listed above with image. Thank you for stopping by today and being blessed by what God is doing in my life.

3 comments:

  1. God is such an amazing provider!! He is my all in all! Nothing is too hard for the Lord! Jer. 32:17!!
    Keep on with a grateful heart!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to read about your home. I pray God will provide the right place for you and your husband.

    Thank you for your faithful friendship.

    Today I'm thankful for

    the chance to sleep in today

    an opportunity at noon to teach 6th graders about story writing

    my husband asking me on a date tonight

    for God's relentless love pursuit

    for the truths from the Esther Bible study I'm in



    **
    Have a glorious GOD sized day!

    Love,

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I am thankful for Jesus that shed His blood on the cross for atonement for my sins, and that He arose from the grave, and preparing a place for me.
    2. I am thankful for parents that took me to church, and talked about Jesus in our home.
    3. I am thankful for a dad that taught by example faithfulness.
    4. I am thankful for a mother that taught me by example how to be a wife, mother, mother in-law, grandmother, homemaker.
    5. I am thankful for a selfless, loving, caring, gentle, hard working husband.

    ReplyDelete