Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins: #150

ffi
Click image to grab your
fill-ins to participate.
If you like, link up as well.


  1. The last band I saw live was on Lifechurch.tv.
  2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is sharing Jesus with family. (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
  3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is non-existent at the moment.
  4. Thoughts of God's promises fill my head.
  5. I wish I could wear garb from the long long ago.
  6. Bagpipes are awesome.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the first night of our Weekend to Remember Retreat, tomorrow my plans include more Weekend to Remember and Sunday, I want to relax after a full busy weekend!


3 comments:

  1. I love that "sharing Jesus with family". Isn't that always special?! Amen.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I am waiting to hear how your retreat went!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kimberly,

    Fun list! I hope that your Weekend to Remember was all you hoped it would be. My husband and I have been to two of those weekends. They're so well organized and filled with good, solid stuff.

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete