Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday -- 10/22/09

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey


Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just click the T.T. button and Read the instructions there. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week.

My list this week:
  1. I'm thankful for the grace & mercy God covers me with. To get me through all my rough patches.
  2. I'm thankful for what God is doing my marriage.
  3. I'm thankful for the reconnection God brought to me with my daughter. Not sure about reconciliation yet. Still relying on God for that.
  4. I'm thankful for my church family for the support and encouragement they offer.
  5. I'm thankful that God is seeing fit to keep a roof over our head for now, food in our bellies, and transportation.
What about you? God would love to hear from you. He loves you where you are.


5 comments:

  1. This is a great list! I'm thankful for God's reconciliation, too. Only He can change hearts and heal wounds.

    God Bless,
    Sonya Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful thankful list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanking God with you for each item on your list. It looks like God is providing for you in every area of your life. What a loving, faithful God we serve.
    Blessings ~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious list of thank you's dear sister. I will pray with regards to your daughter. I love you.

    GOD is so faithful. I can only be thankful to Him for He is so awesome. So loving and so worthy of our gratitude.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete