Thursday, October 22, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins: #147



1. The crickets sing, "what a mighty God we serve".

2. God loves you wherever you are.

3. I want to get far away from the lies.

4. My kitty climbed up in my lap and curled up to sleep; this was a dream.

5. But as for me and my house we will serve the LORD.

6. Who knows where I come from!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just relaxing, tomorrow my plans include going for a motorcycle ride if it's not raining, and Sunday, I want to have my bible study homework ready on time!



3 comments:

  1. Just that word relaxing speaks to my spirit. I need some relaxation, but have miles to go before I sleep tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi beautiful Sister!!! I have been working my way over to your precious blog and am so glad to be here.

    I've missed visiting with you while I was off line. I'm praying for you dear sister.

    Thanks for sharing the Friday Fill-ins with us.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fill ins! Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete